It’s that time of year again. The “Three State Three Mountain” training group will officially start: Sunday, February 2, at 9am from Victory with a 2 hour small ring ride. This year riders will have the option of choosing four routes: 3 State 3 Mountain, 100 miles; 3 State 2 Mountain, 80 Miles; 2 State 1 Mountain, 62 miles and 2 State 0 Mountain, 31 miles. In conjunction with the Sunday rides which are open to the general public, Victory will offer a training package this year which includes:
- 3 clinics focusing on: nutrition, maintenance, and ride preparation (clothing selection, gear selection, etc)
- Professional 3 month training plan created by Propel Endurance Training.
- Substantial savings on cassette’s, chains, and brake pads (a necessity for all riders intent on not walking the final climb up lookout mountain)
- Reserved room at discounted group rate at the Sheraton Reedhouse for Fri and Sat night
- Drinks and appetizers at the Urban Stack Friday night
The cost of the package is FREE!, and includes the 3 private clinics, additional savings on components needed for the big day, and the pleasure of joining the Victory crew for complimentary drinks and appetizers Friday night, before the event!